Avon True colour blushes.

Hi Ladies, over this past month I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews on the Avon blushes. So being a cosmetic junkie, I soon found myself reaching for my purse and buying all the ones in the catalogue. As you do..

These colours come out lovely on your cheek, quite subtle, but very pretty. Soft Plum gives a wonderful glow to the apple of your cheeks, and Earthen Rose is beautiful for contouring though the cheekbone. Russet I would leave for night time use, as it the strongest and not really that flattering in the natural light ( think frank n furter and your have a idea) but it is lovely under artificial lighting.

I have been so impressed with Avon recently, they really seem to have upped their game, but there prices have remained the same.
Kate xx

KateEmma

8 Comments

1. April 27, 2011 / 10:08 am

Earthen Rose looks very pretty.

I haven't tried many Avon products (umm, maybe one or two!) but might have a browse on their site later on.

xo

2. April 27, 2011 / 11:04 am

I've only tried a hand full of Avon products, sounds silly, but how big are the blushers lol 🙂 xx

3. April 27, 2011 / 12:51 pm

Avon are doing some great deal so check it out hun 🙂 Hayley the blushes contain 6g of powder if that helps? so about a inch and a half acroos and a inch wide. the compact itself is the normal compact size. xx

4. April 27, 2011 / 4:21 pm

I love these blushers, Earthen Rose is my fave Avon blush, I literally used to use it everyday. My Mum swears by it and won't use any other blush x

5. April 28, 2011 / 9:01 am

I love Earthen Rose to! Am becoming slightly obsessed with Avon. Its so cheap but i tend to get carried away and order huge (expensive) amounts!
    Kate xx

6. April 28, 2011 / 2:10 pm

I just came across your blog and followed 🙂 I love avon blushes I only have soft plum but I swear nothing beats it not even chanel! The colour of my soft plum looks more like the one you have labelled Russet weird lol 🙂

7. August 15, 2011 / 3:42 pm

I was scary about those colors on the catalogue, but in real they looks really pretty!
    Thank u!