Tanning Your Face With Crystal Clear Beach Glow Tan Drops

facial tanner

Crystal Clear Skincare

Crystal Clear Skincare Beach Glow Tan Drops, do everything you
want them to do when it comes to facial tanning.
Their subtle, Streak-free and they give a glorious ‘natural‘ glow
to the skin.
You know the ‘I’ve been eating my ten a day and never drinking all
the wine, and I religiously remover every scrap of makeup that’s on my face
before bed because I’m a good girl
‘ kinda skin.

Something I’m definitely not familiar with LOL.

The biggest selling point of the Crystal Clear Skincare serum is the fact you can pop
it into your existing skincare routine; you simply just add a few drops into
your usual face cream/night cream and Bob’s your uncle, you’ve upgraded your
existing moisturiser into a facial tanner, without upsetting your skin.

Go you!

By adding just two to three drops of this serum to your chosen
moisturiser, you achieve a lovely skin kissed glow or, if like myself your not
afraid of looking like Dale Winston you can add a few more drops to give you a
full of ‘I’ve spent a week in the Maldives‘.
The serum leaves behind no fake tan smell, or stickiness, so I’ve
been applying it in the morning (Fake tan + pillowcases = No No.) underneath
my makeup, then when it comes to the end of the day, and I remove my makeup my
skin looks all fresh and glowy. Meaning that I don’t need to wear as much
foundation the next day and can pretend I am naturally this blessed.
I have a normal to dry skin, and usually, if I apply a fake tan to
my face it sucks the life out of my skin, and I tend to look more prune-like
then radiant goddess. This serum,
however, actually helps to moisturise my face, leaving no tight feeling at all,
only soft supple skin.
You can grab your glow tan drops from Marks and Sparks (Spencers) or online at the Crystal Clear website here.

*No more looking like a floating head for Kate!

*You know, when your face doesn’t match the colour of your body
and it looks like a separate entity? When your body’s a NC40 and your face
is  a NW15. That is what I call, floating
head. Ok… Its not actually a floating head.. Ill stop now.

This is  PR sample, but all
thoughts, feelings, words etc etc are my own.

• March 27, 2017 / 4:25 pm

let me know if you do! x

1. March 23, 2017 / 8:07 pm

This idea seems pretty revolutionary; it amazes me how something crystal clear can tan you! x Obviously, given the fact that I'm mixed raced, I probably won't need this but I really enjoyed reading about it all the same Kate! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx

2. March 24, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Sounds like a lovely serum, hun! I don't use any self-tanners, personally I am a little afraid of them as a) my skin is super sensitive b) I am very pale so I am worried that a self-tanner would be too much for me. I like the sound of this method, it does seem pretty revolutionary! 🙂 Thank you for sharing this lovely and informative review. <3 xoxo

• March 28, 2017 / 11:22 am

I know exactly how you feel! Im naturally very fair also, and tanning can be a little be scary! x

3. March 24, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I've not heard the concept of tanning like this before, but it sounds really interesting. I'm always too scared to fake tan my face in case it goes wrong!
    Amy xx

• March 28, 2017 / 11:25 am

Haha, i was scared for a while as well, applying it with a buffing brush can really help! x

4. March 25, 2017 / 3:47 am

Floating head! HAHAHA! You actually see lots of that back in Malaysia but very fair face and the rest of the body tan. This sounds like a very unique product, never seen one like it before.

• March 28, 2017 / 11:29 am

haha! Glad its not just me that sees this! x

5. March 28, 2017 / 2:27 pm

This sounds amazing, I struggle with tanning my face and this sounds like a great alternative!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush♡